December 18, 2014

Best 20 Albums of 2014

Here we go again - my personal favorite albums from the past year. As usual, I will not bother with any pretentious explanations. These 20 are simply my favorites. Oh, and I love how so many of these albums have one thing in common: moody faces on the covers. I loathe how one of my favorite artists ever dissapointed me this year; I will not mention who but if you know me, you know. Anyway. I didn't intend to put these in any particular ranking order, but I'll admit that atleast #1 is in fact #1.

1. How to Dress Well - What is this heart?


2. Grouper - Ruins




3. Caribou - Our Love


4. Banks - Goddess


5. FKA twigs - LP1


6. Warpaint - Warpaint


7. Aphex Twin - Syro


8. Tinashe - Aquarius


9. Jessie Ware - Tough Love


10. Sun Glitters - Scattered into Light


11. Lorentz - Kärlekslåtar


12. Perfume Genius - Too Bright


13. Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence


14. Kent - Tigerdrottningen


15. Mr Twin Sister - Mr Twin Sister


16. A Sunny Day in Glasgow - Sea When Absent 


17. Hundred Waters - The Moon Rang Like a Bell


18. Arca - Xen



19. Brian Eno / Karl Hyde - High Life



20. Ricky Eat Acid - Three Love Songs


No comments:

Post a Comment